- Jacket: notched collar, three button closure at front, long sleeves, shoulder pads, piping along seams
- Skirt: back zipper with hook-and-eye closure, pencil silhouette, slit at center back
- Both pieces are lined
- Jacket hits at hip: approx. 22 inches long
- Skirt hits at knee; approx. 23 inches long
- Polyester; lining: polyester
- Dry clean
USA Women’s Size Standards
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
BustWith arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
WaistFind the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
HipsWith feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
InseamFor full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
|US Sizes||Bust (inch)||Waist (inch)||Hip (inch)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
Be office-chic and seize the day in Le Suit’s pipe-trim skirt suit!
4, 16, 18